Agricultural Lender, AgAmerica Lending, Launches Revolutionary Interactive Rural Land Finance Website | New
LAKELAND, Florida, April 11, 2021 / PRNewswire-PRWeb / – NEW FEATURES ON THE AGAMERICA SITE
- A unique, interactive and free financial health check-up tool that provides farmers with a composite assessment score of the overall financial health of their farm.
- A new online application process that offers rural homeowners a convenient and streamlined way to apply for financing directly online with an average 48-hour loan approval window, depending on eligibility.
- An agricultural information hub that provides real-time data on the economy and commodity markets, legislative and trade updates, and agricultural documentaries illustrating what it takes to be an American farmer.
AgAmerica Lending LLC (“AgAmerica”), one of the nation’s leading lenders of farmland and the leading commercial mortgage real estate investment trust in the agriculture industry, has launched its new interactive website. The accelerated progress towards digital technology in 2020 has highlighted the need for a large-scale online financial services website for farmers, ranchers and rural landowners across the country.
AgAmerica’s website redesign came at a time when the company was pressured more than ever to rely on technology. The mission of this overhaul was to equip the farming community with accessible support for their ongoing efforts as they tailor their farming operations to meet the needs of our nation and the world.
As COVID-19 reiterated the need for digital expansion in agricultural finance, AgAmerica sought opportunities to improve the financial sector for our country’s farming community ahead of the pandemic. In 2019, AgAmerica conducted a consumer insight study that reported several key findings:
- The words most commonly used by farmers to describe the loan process were uncertain (28%), frustrating (24%), complicated (18%) and slow (17%).
- The main priorities of farmers when seeking an agricultural loan are low interest rates with good terms (35%), flexibility (28%), long term relationships (26%), obtaining sufficient capital (7%) and obtaining a loan quickly (3%).
- Farmers typically seek a loan before need (46%), when planning for the next year (28%), not before immediate needs arise (22%), or as a last resort (5%) .
Based on these results, AgAmerica implemented new features on the website that provide transparency and efficiency when applying for a land loan, resources to keep operators informed of economic and legislative changes, as well as health monitoring. financial support of their operations for long-term success.
The farm loan market is one of the most granular commercial loan markets in the United States, with approximately 3.4 million farmers operating 2.0 million farms. The majority of these farms are family-owned. Combined with the fact that farmers are increasingly required to generate more production with fewer resources, this has dramatically increased the need for land finance options that meet the unique needs of operations.
“Our job is to provide financial support to farmers across the country so they can focus on what is really important – feeding our nation,” said Brian Philpot, CEO of AgAmerica. “We pride ourselves on being at the forefront of agricultural advocacy, working to continually expand our offerings and the way we deliver them, to help farmers achieve financial success.
AgAmerica’s new website aims to expand its digital footprint and provide easier access to its range of conventional and alternative finance loan land loans for landowners across the U.S. Important features of the new site Web include:
- Financial Health Check Tool: A unique, interactive and free tool in the industry that provides operators with a composite assessment score of the overall financial health of their operation. The tool provides prospects for improvement with clear and achievable goals for achieving long-term financial success.
- Fast Track Loan Application Online: AgAmerica’s new online application process that offers rural homeowners a convenient and simplified way to apply for financing directly online with an average loan approval window of 48 hours, based on eligibility.
- Agricultural Economics Insights: The Economic Insights page serves as a resource for disseminating valuable information from AgAmerica Board Member and Chief Economist Dr. John penson, provides users with real-time commodity market data and an interactive tool to explore estimated land values by state using USDA ARMS data.
- Legislation and Trade Updates: The Agriculture Legislation and Trade page informs users about the changing landscape of US farm policy and the global climate of US agriculture, providing information on news trade, new bills and regulatory reform that have a direct impact on American agriculture as events unfold. .
- Agricultural Information Center: We have developed an immersive information center that provides a customizable digital library for website visitors to stay informed about what is happening in the world of agriculture.
Through these developments, AgAmerica is a pioneer in the way agricultural finance is achieved and provides unparalleled support to those who are the true backbone of our nation. The company’s deep agricultural roots permeate its foundations with a holistic understanding of the volatile nature of the industry. This understanding translates into a unique ability to anticipate the needs of the farmer and create revolutionary financing with flexibility that adapts alongside an ever-changing industry.
AgAmerica Lending takes a sensible approach to land lending, offering a range of flexible lending solutions that support the long-term success of farmers, ranchers and landowners without dictating how they operate. As a central manager, AgAmerica streamlines the financing of agricultural real estate for the country’s 2.0 million farms and provides personalized loans that allow our clients to reduce their existing payment obligations, finance new operations, ‘buy land, consolidate and refinance farm debts, improve farm equipment and increase working capital. Learn more about how AgAmerica is raising the bar for farm finance by visiting AgAmerica.com.
Veronica rodriguez, AgAmerica Lending, +1 (954) 214-9767, [email protected]
SOURCE AgAmerica Loans