Black Friday offer on antivirus protection: Kaspersky
BMissing Friday is a good time to find virus protection deals that can offer huge savings over the regular price of plans, but you need to know what to look for. This is one of the best deals from Kaspersky.
Antivirus software can be a useful part of your business cybersecurity strategy to protect your digital life. The most popular services today regularly update their software to deal with new threats and offer innovative tools such as firewalls and endpoint protection.
The best antivirus software should be affordable, but it should also include some great key features like great customer support and great user experience.
Kaspersky Black Friday Offer
Kaspersky’s Black Friday deal means you’ll pay plans starting at $ 17.99 per year for its virus protection. That’s down from the regular starting price of $ 59.99 per year.
Learn more about Kaspersky’s secure site.
How Kaspersky works
Kaspersky is a popular name in the antivirus space, and for good reason. The company has been providing powerful and affordable security software to individuals and businesses for decades. This Black Friday, the company is offering its line of antivirus suites starting at 69% off and going up to 70% off. This means that the entry-level antivirus package, which normally costs $ 59.99 per year, now costs just $ 17.99 for 12 full months of protection.
More exciting Black Friday deals to boost your business
- Get a free phone when you sign up for Ooma. The options vary depending on the length of the contract. See the details
- Sign up for Nextiva and get a free phone, plus up to 25% off. Plans start at $ 18.95 per month. See the details
- Get 70% off your first three months of Quickbooks, with plans starting at $ 4.80 per month. See the details
- Get 60% off your first six months of Freshbooks with plans starting at $ 6.00 per month. See the details
- NordVPN plans start at $ 3.29 per month for 24 months. See the details
- PIA plans are 80% off, starting at $ 2.03 per month for 36 months. Plus, get three additional months free. See the details
- CyberGhost plans start at $ 2.17 per month for 24 months. See the details
- SurfShark plans start at $ 2.21 per month for 24 months. Plus, get three additional months free. See the details
- Proton plans are up to 50% off, starting at $ 4 per month for 12 months. See the details
- ExpressVPN plans start at $ 8.32 per month for 12 months. Plus, get three additional months free. See the details
- AtlasVPN plans start at $ 1.39 per month for 36 months, plus an additional three months free. See the details
- Domain.com offers 25 percent off all products, with an additional 30 percent off when using code FORBES30. See the details
For more Black Friday deals visit Forbes PME Advisor.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
Do i need antivirus for Windows 11?
Windows 11 ships with the company’s Windows Defender security software. While Windows Defender protects you from certain threats, a dedicated antivirus service can give you extra peace of mind if you’re worried about your sensitive data.
Can antivirus services be hacked?
Any reputable antivirus product you purchase will have advanced security measures in place to protect your information. However, there have been cases where hackers have managed to break into the software and gain access to users’ devices. At the end of the day, cybersecurity is never 100% guaranteed, and it’s important to combine virus protection with good practices and decisions when using your computer.
More from the advisor
The views and opinions expressed herein are the views and opinions of the author and do not necessarily reflect those of Nasdaq, Inc.