Mid-Senior Designer – UX/UI – Pedestrian Jobs
SERV. Agency –
We are on a steep growth trajectory having appointed x5 designers, developers and marketers in the last month alone.
We build, SERV. and developing hotel brands. Founded in 2018 as Foodshot – We are growing at a rapid pace and our evolution to SERV. The agency reflects the expansion of our offer, our positioning and our trajectory. We are obsessed with food + drink culture, dining experiences and creating memorable brand experiences in the hospitality space.
Who we are
We are a digital marketing, creative and PR agency based in Sydney (HQ) and Melbourne with hot expansion plans to open offices in New York, London, Perth, Brisbane and beyond . We are a friendly cohort of creatives, marketers, strategists, consultants and MASSIVE FOODIES. We come from a place of service and are passionate about serving those who SERVE others. We SERVE the service industry.
When you search for “SERV Agency Restaurant Branding” on Google, the high listing is the result of our effective SEO digital marketing strategies.
As a reflection of our tried and tested digital model, we are growing rapidly in the brand and creative space and are looking for designers and creatives at all levels, from juniors to seniors, eager to grow and SERV. the hospitality industry.
You will help build, develop and define the aesthetic and creative vision for some of Australia’s best restaurants, bars and venues. Tactical deliverables include web design, email marketing templates, ad hoc production, resizing and light editing.
Who are you
• You see what “could be” and beyond what “is”.
• You like to be and remain challenged.
• You thrive in a fast-start environment, where iteration and constant improvement are part of our work ethic.
• You consider yourself a lifelong learner and are always eager to learn new tactics and approaches.
• You are on the lookout and stay on top of design, technology, music, culture, trends and events.
• You are friendly, creative and take your work seriously, not so much yourself.
• You live and breathe food culture and the idea of an agile work environment in start-up mode appeals to you, as well as the possibility of wearing new hats and spinning different plates.
• You are flexible and responsible.
• You have positive collaborative energy.
• You want to supervise and be supervised.
• You think your best work is still ahead of you.
What are you doing
• You will work intelligently, judiciously and efficiently in the digital landscape, with a wide variety of skills – technical and/or conceptual.
• Working knowledge of Squarespace and WordPress, Webflow and others appreciated.
• Strong skills in aesthetics, branding and typography.
• Attention to detail.
We are results driven, which provides some hybrid flexibility. Our culture is built on trust and support – with this we expect commitment in return, accountability, transparency and meeting deadlines. Personal growth will be essential and our culture thrives on development and improvement. We are an inclusive, positive, friendly, versatile and international support collective. We often visit the restaurants and bars of our more than 100 active customers as a team. Our salary scale is competitive, incentive-based and based on experience and results.
We are always hungry, especially to hear from you.
Include a CV and cover letter referring to your interests and experience.