Name.com offers business owners a productivity-boosting email suite from Titan
BELLEVUE, Wash., March 8, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — Name.coma domain name registrar and web hosting provider focused on the best solutions for demanding web projects, today announced a partnership with Titan, a business email suite that provides customers with simple and easy-to-use business email. Notable features include email scheduling, customizable follow-up reminders, an intuitive web interface, native mobile apps, and powerful security.
Titan complements Name.com’s existing suite of tools that allows individuals and small businesses to quickly get connected with the right domain name, website, and productivity-boosting business email, all in one place. Customers will be able to sign up for three months of free business email or choose from paid plans with additional storage and encryption features.
“We are thrilled to partner with Name.com, a trusted brand in the domain registrar space, and provide them with the premier business messaging suite that helps businesses and professionals build richer, more valuable relationships with their customers,” said Bhavin Turakhia, CEO, Founder of Titan. “Our customer-centric messaging service will allow their users to maintain communication, wherever they are, and avoid unplanned downtime.”
Titan Mail complements Name.com’s product suite, which includes Google Workspace for productivity and business email, DigitalOcean cloud hosting, WordPress hosting, cPanel-powered web hosting, Comodo and Digicert SSL certificates. to ensure the security of websites, and the more than 300 top-level domains. from Real name by Donuts Inc., a world leader in descriptive fields.
“We were looking for a simple and reliable messaging service with a dynamic feature set to add to our existing product suite,” said Dave McBreen, vice president of Name.com. “Titan ticked all the boxes. Their flawless IP reputation ensures reliable email delivery, and they protect user accounts from attack with advanced security measures. They even make it easier to manage your inbox with webmail and mobile apps and offer excellent support. Titan was an easy choice.”
Key Features of Titan
- Read Receipts – Notify Titan users when recipients have opened their email
- Send Later feature – allows users to schedule emails for when they are most likely to be read
- Follow-up reminders – gently nudge the user to follow up on unanswered emails
- Email Templates: Save valuable time by saving frequently sent replies as templates
- Built-in calendar – allows users to manage their schedules, share calendars with team members, and send invites to guests on all modern messaging platforms
- Titan helps users easily transition from their personal account to their new professional identity by allowing them to import their emails from other email platforms, including Gmail
- Titan allows access to multiple email accounts in the same interface
- Titan offers native apps on iOS and Android
Titan is the premier business email suite designed to help businesses and professionals build richer, more valuable relationships with their customers. Available from major web hosts, site builders, and domain registrars, Titan provides dynamic tools for effectively building customer relationships via email. For more information, please visit https://titan.email/.
Name.com is an ICANN accredited domain name registrar and web hosting company based in Denver, Colorado. The company sells DNS domains, web hosting, email services, SSL certificates and other website products. For more information, please visit https://www.name.com/.
Bella Vista Communications